Day 349 - Day at the hotel Ausan

Friday, June 21, 2019

Today, as usual, Sunshine woke up at 8:00am. Time for breakfast! We were still not ready, but we got up and had our little breakfast outside our room with an ocean view. We had boiled eggs from yesterday, coffee and sugar from different places, we bought cookies, peanut butter, and bananas and voila! After breakfast, I was super uncomfortable because I think I got bitten by sand flies and my whole body was very itchy, especially my arms! I stayed inside most of the morning, reading and resting. As much as I want to enjoy the outside, I don’t want more bugs bites.

We didn’t do much for the rest of the day. Gregory and Sunshine went looking for a better hotel, this one is basic but we like being by the beach. We also moved to another room because Gregory wasn’t happy. I feel that now we are closer to the workers (did I mention that there is a construction going on) but oh well, I don’t want to move anymore!

We went out for lunch to the same place we have been going to, the only reasonably priced place. 

   We are almost done, we are all homesick and ready to go back home. It seems like the days are getting longer, the weeks are stretching and when will the day come?

I know I’m supposed to be enjoying my last days, plus we are in these beautiful islands, but today I feel super uncomfortable, so itchy and in pain with my toenail. I was just all uncomfortable and couldn’t find a comfortable place to be.

At night, Sunshine and I watched a chick flick on her iPad while the boys watched something else in the other bedroom. Our dinner: snacks from one of the many tiny convenient stores there are all over town.


For pictures please click here
https://photos.app.goo.gl/xousiwBFGdV8xDGG8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Learned from This Trip

Day 360 - Last day of the world tour. Flight back home

Day 134 - Edirne, Turkey