Day 328 - Elephant temple -Beauty Salon - Hotel

Friday, May 31st, 2019

Today we slept in and we all wanted to be lazy and stay at our nice cozy hotel. After a nice breakfast, I went out by myself looking for a beauty salon that could dye my hair. I had bought the dye yesterday. The receptionist recommended a place near the hotel and I went there. But I found a temple on the way, the Elephant temple. It was very beautiful. Afterward, I walked to the other direction and found the salon. The lady charged me 300 baht which is the equivalent of $10. She did a great job and now my hair doesn't look like a rainbow.

Around noon we went out for lunch. We walked around and  ended up eating in a cute place across from our hotel. After lunch, I took Daniel to get his hair cut and then we went back to the hotel where everyone had some homework to do. Gregory worked on his novel, Sunshine on her Girl Scout project, me on the blog and Daniel, probably playing games! (He had me do my math and more flag studying, and then I recorded a YouTube video.) It rained hard in the afternoon. Perfect day to stay in the hotel and watch a movie!


For pictures please click here
https://photos.app.goo.gl/sGqhJR8Po6Wb5o5GA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Learned from This Trip

Day 134 - Edirne, Turkey

Day 360 - Last day of the world tour. Flight back home