Day 284 - Hanoi, Vietnam - First Impressions

Wednesday, April 17th, 2019.

Today was a very frustrating day because we spent most of the day doing research and looking for a place to stay for a week. We kind of wanted to stay in an apartment but in the Hoan Kiem district where there are a lot of restaurants and cafes but most of the nice apartments were on the other side of the lake and far away.

Gregory is not happy with Vietnam, its vibe and its tourists and when he is in that mood, there is nothing I can do to cheer him up. [Gregory's note: like I've ever been like that before? In fact, after the tranquility and friendliness of Myanmar, Hanoi was a rough jolt.] I was frustrated that we couldn't find a decent place to stay in the area. I suggested to stay in the hotel where we are and just stay fewer days instead of a week. When we finally agreed to that, we all relaxed and went back to our hotel.

Since Gregory was not in the mood for anything, Sunshine and I walked to the convenience store for snacks. I spent some time researching what to see the next day in Hanoi and booking a free tour, which is done by students and you just tip them at the end with what you want. I booked one for tomorrow and told Gregory not to worry. He is normally the one who does most of the research.

Went late to bed and frustrated, not really happy to be in Vietnam, where it seems that we will have to struggle with touristy prices!

For pictures please click here
https://photos.app.goo.gl/bN7JibyTpNeY77kK8

Comments

  1. Hello everyone, I saw comments from people who already got their loan from Jackson Walton Loan Company, honestly i thought it was a scam , and then I decided to apply under their recommendations and just few days ago I confirmed in my own personal bank account a total amount of $29,000 which I requested for business. This is really a great news and i am so happy, I am advising everyone who needs real loan and sure to pay back to apply through their email (Text or Call ) +1-586-331-5557) (jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com) They are capable of given you your loan thanks.

    Contact Mr Jackson.
    E-mail: (jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com)
    Fax: +1-586-331-5557

    Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What I Learned from This Trip

Day 360 - Last day of the world tour. Flight back home

Day 134 - Edirne, Turkey