Day 189 - Stay-at-Home Day



Tuesday, January 8th, 2019.

Got up at 10:00am, had a late breakfast, did laundry, and caught up on my blog. Gregory and Daniel walked to the mall to get butter and eggs to bake brownies. They went also looking for malaria medicine. I’m starting to get a little anxious because we are supposed to start taking it tomorrow! I hope they find it. Now it's time to start lunch. I guess you never really have time to do what you want to do. You just have to make the time so today, I plan to read after lunch instead of going to the movies.

Sunshine and I stayed home and watched the only movie 
we could find in English: Tango And Cash. Not the kind of movie I would normally watch. We enjoyed resting in our peaceful apartment.

Gregory and Daniel went to the movies to watch Spiderman and had Coldstone ice cream. Things they never do at home, they do them in Cairo. At this point, I think we are all done with Egypt and we are just waiting for our departure date. Gregory texted me to let me know that he found some medicine by going to three pharmacies but we still need more. Tomorrow hopefully...

To see pictures of our nice apartment in Cairo, please click here
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dpR2oePDwQ1GMcEY6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Learned from This Trip

Day 360 - Last day of the world tour. Flight back home

Day 134 - Edirne, Turkey